Currently, Introduction to Content Creation is the only single course available. If you are interested in purchasing other courses as single courses, they will be listed in May of 2016.
In this course, you’ll learn to create course content from strategy to implementation. Once you’ve completed the lessons in this course, you’ll be ready to plug the content into a Learning Management System and launch it to your audience.
Topics will include:
- Using Brain Dump techniques to get the ideas out onto the page.
- Organizing content into logical delivery types.
- Creating lesson plans and building the course.
- Tips for building student centered content.
- Building quiz questions that enhance the learning experience.